Please complete the following Admissions Process:
Make an appointment with our School Director, Mrs. Yvonne Hutchinson, so that together we can discuss your child’s academic, social and medical needs and appropriate placement, at firstname.lastname@example.org, (649)941-5186 or (649) 231-5044 or email email@example.com. We will arrange for a tour of the school and an opportunity to meet with your childs teacher at the same time.
Arrange for your child’s orientation day at Precious Treasures International School. Initial assessment of your child’s ability will be made (where applicable) in the core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Science in order to best plan for your child’s learning needs.
Provide the following documents to complete the admission process:
- Registration Form
- Certificate of fitness (Medical form completed by a licensed physician)
- Financial Agreement Form (submitted to the Accounting Department)
- Student/Parent Handbook (signed copy of the agreement page)
- Proof of legal status
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of immunization card
- Two passport size pictures
- Copies of the last academic/progress report
- Official school transcript for the last academic year
- National Examination results (where applicable)
Complete the following documents and return or email it to the school, together with the registration fee of $150 (Early Years and Primary Years) or $250 (Middle Years)